Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BUNCO!

The last Tuesday of every month me and a group of 12 girlfriends get together to play bunco, October is extra fun becuase we get to dress up.  We end up with all sorts of people at our party, like Sara Palin, flamingos, basketball stars, and hippies, we even had poison ivy!  No bunco party is ever complete without lots of goodies, we decorated cookies, and ate like cows, and loved every minute of it.  


























So as you can see Marissa was taking her character really seriously, posing and stretching, good thing she had the sweatband on.





































 I just want to make sure everyone notices my awesome eyelashes, they have freaking feathers on them!!!  Awesome!













3 comments:

Mommy Vance said...

Love the lashes! You all look like you had too much fun. Sydney's costume was hysterical.

Jenn & Cardy said...

So fun! I'm sorry I missed it.

Marissa Jeanette said...

yes i love the pictures and that one of syd with her g's hanging out is the best.