Alrighty well as promised I am posting pictures of the shelf that I had Andrew build for me, atleast he's good for something. I still need to find things that I can put up there, but its a great start!
We also just recieved this piano from Andrews dad. Its an old player piano from the 1890's and is really actually pretty cool. Nobody plays the piano in our house so I guess we may need to start giving Haylee lessons, and get some use out it. It needs to be tuned, but all in all I think its a nice addition to our home!




2 comments:
Holly crap I'm jealous!!! I want that piano more than I've wanted anything in my life. It looks so neat! -- Bunco looked fun too! I can't wait to talk about it all day today! Call you soon :)
Andrew is so talented! I am going to make our kids take piano lessons too, because I never play our piano.
Post a Comment